Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic limiting Shadow Systems ability to get magazines, their handguns may only ship with a single magazine. Handguns that ship with a single magazine will come with a voucher from Shadow Systems that can be redeemed for the additional magazines once full production has resumed.
The MR920 Combat is a no-nonsense tactical pistol with features that have historically been reserved for custom guns.
The compact-sized MR920 Combat took its inspiration from its predecessor, the MR918 Combat. The DNA of the pistol is the same as the MR918, but there have been some significant changes to the features and function which make this pistol work for more people. The features and price point of the MR920 Combat model make it the perfect EDC pistol.
The MR918’s frameset a new benchmark for low recoil and controllability in rapid-fire. The MR920 draws many of its design cues from the MR918, but the dust cover now includes a recoil control ledge for the support hand thumb. This control point further reduces muzzle flip in rapid-fire. The frame of the MR920 continues to feature the NPOA backstrap system which adjusts the ANGLE of the backstrap to match the shooter’s natural point of aim. The pistol system includes three backstraps, a removable magazine well, and a backstrap removal tool for your convenience.
Their frame is a ground-up Shadow Systems design, not a rebrand of another frame already on the market. Their tooling uses new technology to wrap more texture around the curves of the frame and put the grip in places not normally seen on production guns.
The slide and barrel are machined in-house in Plano, TX. Barrels are 1-10″ conventionally rifled 416R stainless steel. Their barrels are coated in super hard Bronze Titanium Carbo-nitride. Slides are machined from 17-4 PH stainless steel and coated in Nitride.
Slides feature front and rear directional serrations. These serrations provide excellent traction when manipulating the slide, but are relatively frictionless when drawing the pistol from a holster. The MR920 features deeply recessed front serrations and corner chamfers. This thinned front profile gives greater control and reduces the difficulty of inserting the pistol into a holster, particularly a partially collapsed IWB holster.
Their pistols are built for reliability and performance first. Their triggers are improved over a stock trigger, but leave internal safeties fully intact and use stock weight springs. You can expect smooth take-up and a super crisp break at 4.0-4.5 lbs.
- Compatible with Glock Gen4 G19 holsters, magazines, & accessories
- Designed to dramatically decrease recoil and muzzle flip
- Contoured to sit low in the hand
- Features a double undercut trigger guard
- 3 interchangeable backstraps that provide backup for high, neutral, and low Natural Point of Aim
- Extended beavertail prevents slide bite
- Excellent grip texture on key surfaces
- Included magwell extension enables quicker reload under stress
MR920 Combat’s Trigger
- Flat-faced aluminum trigger
- Includes a TTI Ultimate connector
- A 4.0-4.5 lbs trigger pull
- Gently reduced take-up
- Carry safe trigger that has all drop safeties intact
- It’s machined from 416R stainless steel
- Conventionally rifled, around 1-10 in. — safe with lead bullets
- Spiral fluting pattern for the barrel improves evacuation of debris and reduces barrel weight
- Mated with our slide sets a new accuracy bar in this class of pistol
Multi-Role Pistol Slide
- Designed for recoil control and handling under stress
- Front/rear directional serrations for better-quality handling
- Thinned slide profile at grasping locations
- It’s machined from 17-4 stainless steel
- Configure with dovetail sights or with the new patent pending optic cut
- Metal sights with solid black rear & a high-visibility green outline tritium front
- It’s nearly as bright as a fiber optic in the daytime
- Glowing tritium dot gives a nighttime index point for quick, precise shots at close range
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 4″
- Length: 7 1/8″
- Height: 4 3/4″
- Weight: 1 lb 5.3 oz
- Mags. Included: (2) 15rd Magpul PMAG